Divorce When A Marital Estate Includes High Assets
People with extensive asset portfolios have many of the same problems and worries that middle-class and lower income people have when they go through a divorce. People of any income level may struggle with stress, confusion or loneliness. On the other hand, a high-asset marital estate will present many additional challenges such as:
- High tax burdens to consider
- Business ownership entanglements
- Protection of and/or division of retirement accounts through QDROs or otherwise
- Complexity of asset portfolios
- Difficulty calculating the value of assets coming in the future such as investment payouts and deferred compensation packages for CEOs and others
You have much at stake as the foundation for your financial futures is vulnerable. At Walsh Law Firm, P.L.L.C., in Olive Branch, our lawyers are prepared to help you protect your property to the greatest extent possible in your Mississippi divorce. Attorney Tracy Buster Walsh’s years of experience and positive reputation reassure new clients. Regardless of your income level, your family law matters will be in good hands when you work with this law firm.
Learn How To Protect Your Property In A High-Asset Divorce
No matter what your concerns are regarding divorce, we can assist you in finding the right solutions and moving on to the next chapter of life. The Walsh Law Firm, P.L.L.C., is prepared to stand by your side to protect your rights throughout property division or any family law matter.